Stream of Annihilation Preview - DINOSAURS!

Not only did Chris Perkins pretty much confirmed that the product codenamed "Dust" is the one which Pendleton Ward was involved with (see below), but WotC's Greg Tito also confirms that the weekend-long live stream will feature the main announcement right at the beginning with a preview of a piece of art featuring.... dinosaurs! The video below features that art, as well as Tito talking about the various celebrities who will be attending (and starring in) the event.

[video=youtube;pEH1BX4m0eY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEH1BX4m0eY[/video]

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 17.12.44.png

DAS6FQWVwAA89gQ.jpg

"Something to look forward to. #wotcstaff #dust" - Chris Perkins
SaveSave

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
This book sounds more interesting than any of the others so far, largely because a savage wilderness can be transported much more easily to someplace more distinct and interesting than the Forgotten Realms. If they could mesh the basics of THAT idea with the discrete shorter adventure format from TftYP, they'd get my cash no (other) questions asked.

So, baby steps. We might be getting there.

gyor

Legend
I wonder if it's just the main part of Chult that will be explored or with Samarach and Thindol will also be explored.

Last edited by a moderator:

I could sugest another option.

In the Oficial DnD podcast there is a section called lore you should know.
And in the last 2 episodes the lore was about Baldurs gate and Amn.
But I noticed that in both cases they make a point of talking about the trade these places had with Maztica and if this trade will be re established now Maztica has returned from Abir.

So could this city with dinosaurs be something on the continent where Maztica is ?

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases