Level Up (A5E) Subregions: A LevelUp Option

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
This took me about an hour to hammer out this morning.

0001.jpg

Steampunkette

Supporter
I get warm fuzzy feelings when I see people in our stuff to make stuff!
I have been saying for -days- that this system is so flexible and interesting and gentle in it's structure that it can be modified in a dozen different ways.

Hell, Morrus, if you wanna start up a Discord Call with me or something, send me a Private Message, I'll give you my handle, and we can gush over system ideas that you are free and clear to use in any production material you wanna put out, ever, with no remuneration to me.

I -love- the Journey System as presented. I can't -wait- to see more of it.

Even if that means I have to start making it myself!

Faolyn

(she/her)
This looks beautiful!

My only suggestion would be that in the Sewers, there would be disad on Busk, Gather Components, Gossip, and Harvest.

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Very neat!

Do Fey creatures or folks raised in eladrin culture have any benefit when traveling through Twilight Paths?

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Sure. Maybe they -don't- risk getting Magically Lost when they walk off the Path?
That sounds about right! Possibly extending to folks under their direct supervision.

This naturally leads to rolling on Sidewise fast-travel, which feels right,

Steampunkette

Supporter
That sounds about right! Possibly extending to folks under their direct supervision.

This naturally leads to rolling on Sidewise fast-travel, which feels right,
I don't think it should extend...

I think it should still function normally for other characters, and then the Elfy or Fey character has to remind everyone else to stay, and wait, on the path before going off to find the one who got lost, alone.

It adds a more dramatic element to it, and lets that character stand out in a specific situation, rather than just handing out a blanket pass for safety.

Remove ads