Subscription status

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Hey there! I've been away for a bit. Love the new site!

This may have changed a long while ago, but what happened to the lifetime Silver subscriptions from the post-hack Kickstarter rebuilding project? Do I have to head over to Patreon?

Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If you head to Resources in the navbar, there’s a category for the Silver Lifers there.

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Hi Morrus!

I should have a lifetime Silver subscription but all of these categories in resources are empty when I look there???

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hi Morrus!

I should have a lifetime Silver subscription but all of these categories in resources are empty when I look there???
You have got one.

Could you explain what you mean by “all of these categories in resources are empty”? Thanks!

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Sorry for being unclear! When I look at the subcategories under silver lifer there appears to be documents in them - a number in brackets - but then when I click on an individual subcategory it’s just an empty screen (or more accurately an empty box with no links). Am I missing something obvious???

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I should also have a silver lifetime subscription (and just realized when I read this thead that I should look on the new iteration of the forum!) but don't see a silver lifer category under resources or the resources drop down menu. Is there somewhere in my profile I can verify it? Thanks.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I should also have a silver lifetime subscription (and just realized when I read this thead that I should look on the new iteration of the forum!) but don't see a silver lifer category under resources or the resources drop down menu. Is there somewhere in my profile I can verify it? Thanks.
Doesn't look like you have one. If you email me, I'll get it sorted. Is this a new problem since the site upgrade?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases