D&D General Suggestion short(ish) Thieves Guild scenario

CapnZapp

Legend
Okay, so you have no good suggestions for an existing scenario featuring a thieves guild?

(I'm specifically looking for an author who created a thieves guild and then immediately used it in an adventure. Not a resource. Not an example. A ready-to-play tabletop module that just so happens to feature an interesting thieves guild but chiefly is a good scenario :)

I'm asking because in my experience something the author is "forced to" create because he or she needs it for the adventure she is making, the story he's telling, is inherently much better and more interesting than something the author never intended to use as-is him- or herself; such as for a resource or example.)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Okay, so you have no good suggestions for an existing scenario featuring a thieves guild?

(I'm specifically looking for an author who created a thieves guild and then immediately used it in an adventure. Not a resource. Not an example. A ready-to-play tabletop module that just so happens to feature an interesting thieves guild but chiefly is a good scenario :)

I'm asking because in my experience something the author is "forced to" create because he or she needs it for the adventure she is making, the story he's telling, is inherently much better and more interesting than something the author never intended to use as-is him- or herself; such as for a resource or example.)

Ebonclad has 7 Thieves Guild aventures for 5e

the old 1-on-1 adventures series had theif scenarios for single players too

or you could do a search for Thieves on Drivethrurpg - theres a big list of adventures there

Remove ads