D&D 5E Suggestion's please

Revan79

First Post
Hi everyone,
I am coming up with a new adventure that has a Mystical prison much like Spellhold in Baldur's gate 2 :Shadows of Amn.
I would like to know of any Forgotten realms NPC's that would be good to be occupants of said prison.
All suggestion's will be considered.

transtemporal

Explorer
Halaster Blackcloak, Artemis Entreri, Karsus, Manshoon, Fzoul Chembryl, Szass Tam, Sheressa and Xanathar. It would seem like a pretty bad idea to have all those guys in the same place though.

aco175

Legend
I might be better to make up some of your own rather than use the iconic names of FR. Some players may have been problems with your interpretation of the figure and why they are in prison. Say you throw Drizzt in there, some may argue that you are not playing him right, or try and find his cool gear, or try to ally with him to get out, or such..

transtemporal

Explorer
I might be better to make up some of your own rather than use the iconic names of FR. Some players may have been problems with your interpretation of the figure and why they are in prison. Say you throw Drizzt in there, some may argue that you are not playing him right, or try and find his cool gear, or try to ally with him to get out, or such..

Yeah, or they know something about the character that you don't
PCs "We'll rescue Drizzt first so we can use his unfailing ultra teleport!"
DM "What unfailing ultra teleport? He's a ranger!"
PCs "In the Munchkin Blades trilogy, Drizzt became the God of Escaping Prisons!"
Other PC piping in "Don't forget Drizzt can also grant wishes now!"

Remove ads