Summon undead question

Ive totally had that happen before in my own campaigns and playing in others. Basically the chances are just very low and you have to be playing as something that would at least some of the time realistically be summoned and its totally realistic. Just really low chance. Obviously its not going to be the whole party though.

R_J_K75

Legend
Ive totally had that happen before in my own campaigns and playing in others. Basically the chances are just very low and you have to be playing as something that would at least some of the time realistically be summoned and its totally realistic. Just really low chance. Obviously its not going to be the whole party though.

What would make the chanes so low, If youre native to the prime that would make you an outsider on the planes. Besides rules were meant to be broken. If Im DMing and I want something to happen, its going to happen

R_J_K75

Legend
Another thing, if a player ever opened up the players hanbook to tell me thats not how summon monster works, Id say right, maybe not that one. Gotta remember, how many magic users there are and how many modify or create their own spells.

I cant speak for the other dm. Me though? I just like realism. Now i did it at least omce for a plot reason, but every other time its been a chance occurance (decided by dice). Rare not because i dont like it (i do) but because i like realism of occurance frequencies in games where i can make that happen. Also i didnt know about the thing with being able to get the same individual until quite a bit more recently.

Remove ads