• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sun & Scale: this any good?

Fenros

First Post
Hey, I kept seeing ads for this thing for a long time. So I went to the usual gaming stores to see if they had it, but I never see it on the shelves. Is this thing even out on the shelves yet? Or is my store just not having them in stock?

Is this "The Gryphon's Legacy - Sun & Scale" module and campaign world any good? I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this product.

I've heard a lot on Sov.Stone and Kalamar, but no one has mentioned Sun&Scale yet. Or maybe they did and I missed it.

Creeper

First Post
Someone posted a mini-review in the forum last week. With the positive things in the review, I gave the module a look-through, and ended up purchasing it. I am quite satisfied with it.

Last edited:

G.A. Donis

First Post
There's a story hour by Oberton you might want to check out. My group just started playing Gryphon's Legacy. It's still early, but it's been fun. Of course we are almost all dead at the moment (Paladin at -9HP, fighter at 0HP, monk at 0HP, Bard at 1HP and another fighter and sorcerer at unknown HP), but that could be because of our self-proclaimed "rat-bastard DM". He's playing it as a "low magic" setting. I don't know if that is from the module or something he has decided to do.

Part of the problem from the last session that almost wiped us out was the lack of our cleric. Those 2HPs from a Paladin just don't go very far.

Remove ads