Supernatural TV show RPG

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
We played White Wolf for years and I still have tons of books. I do think that would be a nice route to go though, but I did find the Supernatural RPG so I think I will end up running that.
Hunter the Vigil is a White Wolf game, like Vampire the Requiem.

But it shouldn't be hard to find the Supernatural RPG.

Dragonwriter

First Post
It's weird that they haven't released an official soundtrack. Surely Boston and Foreigner aren't that expensive to get the rights to.

Don't forget Kansas. :)

And yes, as others have said, the Supernatural RPG is obviously the "Official" choice. And there are a variety of other systems capable of handling it (WW's Hunter line, as mentioned above).

You can get the SN Core Book pdf cheaper at RPGNow. I've been reading through it, and so far it seems to capture the spirit of the show pretty well.

TheUltramark

First Post
Supernatural is one of a very few "appointment TV" shows for me.

one of our DM's planned an adventure all based off Supernatural, and he mistakenly thought he was the one of us watching the show (this was 4 years ago) - me and another guy caught on quickly to the yellow eyed demon.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
That album is some things from the score, so yes, useless.
No one talks about the instrumental music played on Supernatural. The classic rock is the show's signature, and their decision to not include any of that on the score is random and weird. From the day the first episode aired, all the reviews and online discussions praised the use of classic rock in setting the tone for the show.

So, yeah, hooray for an instrumental score. :confused:

I'm sure some people would love to see a Roadhouse Cookbook from Supernatural as well, but that'd be just as niche as a non-classic rock soundtrack.

Remove ads