• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

#SuperSecretProject76

Raddu

Explorer
Have you heard of #SuperSecretProject76? It's an AL admin initiative for the GenCon 50th anniversary to show all the hardworking DM's out there our thanks. Baldman Games is throwing in and all the DMs at GenCon will get a physical copy of it. In addition, all of the DMs who've succeeded in the Complete Season #DMQuest for each season that it's been available (for 3 seasons now I believe) will get a copy! In addition, the AL admins will have copies to give out to DMs of their choosing at cons where we appear. And I'll have a few to give out as giveaways here and our other social media pages. After these DMs get their copies and have time to use it exclusively other DMs will have an opportunity to obtain it.

So what is it? If you follow Greg Marks on twitter [MENTION=6880518]SK[/MENTION]errit7h3green he's been releasing some sneak peeks, one of which is that it's for levels 1-20, but other details are murky. Click on his images to see more.

In addition to them being handed out at GenCon, I'll be running a few sessions exclusively for my Patreon subscribers over the weekend of GenCon as well as sessions of my new Author Only DDAO16 Wild Arcana during the month of August.

Here's the schedule (times are Mountain Time):

• Fri, 8/11, 6PM (GM TZ -7) DDAO-16 - Wild Arcana (Tier 1)
  • Sat, 8/12,11AM (GM TZ -7) DDAO-16 - Wild Arcana (Tier 2)
  • Sat, 8/12, 5PM (GM TZ -7) DDAO-16 - Wild Arcana (Tier 2)
  • Sat, 8/19 11AM (GM TZ -7) DDAL00-02 - XXXX XXXX of XXXX XXXXXXX (Tier 3)
  • Sat, 8/19 5PM (GM TZ -7) DDAL00-02 - XXXX XXXX of XXXX XXXXXXX (Tier 3)
  • Sun, 8/20 5PM (GM TZ -7) DDAL00-02 - XXXX XXXX of XXXX XXXXXXX (Tier 3) (this game will only go live if others have filled)
To sign up for my AO's or the special events, join as a Patreon member before August 1st.
https://www.patreon.com/RobertAdducci

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Good to know there's a specific target audience for the work, though I'll admit to being a bit disappointed that I'm apparently not in it. :cool:

--
Pauper

Remove ads