• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Supplemental Material

I thought I'd start a thread to detail other random stuff as it occurred to me. I've cheekily used a name from the Wyre campaign. I think a whole bunch of figurines of epic power might be fun.

Totem of Chorze
This much-desired figurine resembles a ravening tiger, crafted from black steel and embellished with arcane glyphs. The totem of Chorze is infused with magical power and contains the essence of a powerful animal spirit from the lower planes bound within its form. As long as it is held or carried, the totem offers the following benefits to its owner:

• The totem of Chorze grants a +5 insight bonus to the owner's Saving Throws, and a +5 enhancement bonus to the owner's natural armor.
  • The owner also gains a +10 competence bonus to the following skills: Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently, Spot and Swim.

Furthermore, when placed upon the ground, and the command words spoken (a standard action), the totem of Chorze transforms into a fiendish dire tiger of prodigious strength (advanced to 14HD). It follows its owner's instructions explicitly (within the limits of its Intelligence) for a period of up to 20 rounds or unless it is slain, whereupon it reverts to its statuette form. The totem of Chorze may be used in this fashion only once in any 24-hour period.

Strong Transmutation; CL 21st. Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Epic Wondrous Item, animate objects, summon monster IX. Price 315,080gp. 1 lb.

Costing (Multiple different abilities):

1) As summon monster IX (14HD fiendish dire tiger = CR 12). CL 17. 9 x 17 x 1800 x 1/5 = 55, 080

2) Unslotted insight bonus to saves = 100K

3) Unslotted Nat armor bonus = 100K

4) Skill bonuses 6 x 10K

Remove ads