• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

surgery done(no bionic implant) "to heck with p-kitty" officially on! (ot)

mmu1

First Post
Mmm... Sounds like orthopedic surgery... My favorite.

Don't trust anyone who gives you a switch connected to the IV stand and says "Just hit this if you feel any pain.", and good luck. ;)

Last edited:

Terraism

Explorer
alsih2o said:

don't be afraind people, he makes mean noises, but he is really just a pussycat. (i can't believe i said that)
You got a vocal laugh on that on, Alsih2o. :) Now, if only I can find something interesting...

Terraism

Explorer
Piratecat said:

*shrug* Risk taker, eh? Biggus Geekus has the right of it. Choose sides carefully!
C'mon, Piratecat - call it a medical experiment, if you will - the healing power of ridiculing a moderator!

Jeph

Explorer
I shall mok PC faithfully! Providing everyone else does because the band wagon is my friend. :p

Hope the surgery goes flawlessly!

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Good luck with the surgery and I am sure it will go well and you won't end up with two left hands. As for messing with Piratecat, being thr lurker that I am (but trying to change my ways), I might be able to come up with something. Then again this is Piratecat and I do kind of, somewhat worhsip the guy (well him and Monte anyway) so I do not know if I will want to mess with him. Then again my wife does always call me an idiot so you never know.

Where was I?? Oh yea good luck with the surgery and try not to drop a TV on your hand like a friend of mine did when he had Orthoscopic knee surgery, stupid 32" Sony Wega's.

Zappo

Explorer
Good luck with the surgery! I would mock Piratecat (I mean, it was him who came up with my tag after all, so he won't go and change it... maybe), but I just suck at finding funny images. :D

well just got a download from PCAT's mum... here's a picture she loves to show everyone... :)

Attachments

• pcat3.jpg
    pcat3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 851

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads