D&D General Survey to Rank Enjoyable Elements of TTRPGs

OptionalRule

Adventurer
I would like to ask you to take a moment to complete the short survey (under 2 min) below, asking TTRPG players to rank their most enjoyable elements of play. I'll share the results in the next week or so. Please feel free to share this as well. Thanks

Link to Survey Microsoft Forms
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Wow that was a short survey! I wonder if it would have helped to include whether you play with friends or strangers/acquaintances primarily. I put socializing top because 95% of the time I play with friends, but if we considered the other 5% of the time it'd have been different. Maybe that's immaterial to what you're looking at though.

Interesting selection of things to rank, I thought it was pretty good.
 


It's quite good, but I honestly could not understand the "off the wall play", which is why I put it last. :)
I took that to mean play that's about the group solving problems, and coming up with creative solutions (maybe not the ones the DM intended), and or doing stunts and so on in combat (i.e. rather than just going strictly by the RAW).
 

OptionalRule

Adventurer
Wow that was a short survey! I wonder if it would have helped to include whether you play with friends or strangers/acquaintances primarily. I put socializing top because 95% of the time I play with friends, but if we considered the other 5% of the time it'd have been different. Maybe that's immaterial to what you're looking at though.

Interesting selection of things to rank, I thought it was pretty good.
Thanks. That more would be interesting but I wanted to keep it as short as possible. I'm riffing on some GDC surveys.
 


Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4

Top