D&D 5E Survivor Core Races: HALF-ELF WINS

ad_hoc

(they/them)
Dwarf 13
Elf 2
Half-elf 14
Half-orc 7
Human 18

Why do you just shout gibberish and hit things all the time? Oh, I see, you're roleplaying because you're a half-orc so that is what you have to do. Every character.

Without the humans, nothing would be fantastic in comparison. We need that baseline.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Dwarf 10
Elf 4
Half-elf 15
Half-orc 4
Human 15

Another day, another chance for the very few [good/light/wise & ancient] Elves remaining in the world to hang on/aid humanity one more time...

It's a game of fantasy and magic...if I want to play a human, I can get up and go outside.

Last edited:

I think we have some wrong Math.

On page 10, the last post was by Yuri and listed:

Dwarf 17
Elf 11
Half-elf 20 +1
Half-orc 11 -3
Human 18

-------
On page 11, the first post was by CanadianneBacon. he listed:
Dwarf 14
Elf 11
Half-elf 20
Half-orc 9
Human 18

--------------- since I do NOT think you can take 3 off of TWO races, and Half-orc was in Green meaning +1, shouldn't the total be:

Dwarf 10
Elf 4
Half-elf 15
Half-orc 8
Human 15

???????????? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
I think we have some wrong Math.

On page 10, the last post was by Yuri and listed:

Dwarf 17
Elf 11
Half-elf 20 +1
Half-orc 11 -3
Human 18

-------
On page 11, the first post was by CanadianneBacon. he listed:
Dwarf 14
Elf 11
Half-elf 20
Half-orc 9
Human 18

--------------- since I do NOT think you can take 3 off of TWO races, and Half-orc was in Green meaning +1, shouldn't the total be:

Dwarf 10
Elf 4
Half-elf 15
Half-orc 8
Human 15

???????????? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, it looks like CanadianneBacon accidentally subtracted 2 instead of adding 1. However, I believe the half-orc total should be only 7. CanadianneBacon's post left the half-orc 3 points lower than it should have been, and the most recent post puts it at 4.

Yeah, it looks like CanadianneBacon accidentally subtracted 2 instead of adding 1. However, I believe the half-orc total should be only 7. CanadianneBacon's post left the half-orc 3 points lower than it should have been, and the most recent post puts it at 4.

You're right. Totals should be:

Dwarf 10
Elf 4
Half-elf 15
Half-orc 7
Human 15

Thanks for the clarification. I'd been operating under the assumption that Yunru meant 11-3=8, which is why when I tacked on my +1, it became 9. I then deducted -3 to dwarf. I see now that he'd already removed the modifiers. Figures it'd be me who would derail a perfectly lovely thread. Carry on!

Also, CanadienneBacon is a she. :) We're a rarity, I know.

Last edited:

Remove ads