Survivor Named Wizards Part Deux: GIVE BIGBY A HAND!

Harzel

Adventurer
Hmm. Hard to choose a downvote here. Otto seems kind of bland, but Tasha has such a checkered history.

Bigby 11 + 1 = 12
Otto 12 - 2 = 10

Tasha 11
Tenser 4

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I think one (of many) things 4e did right was introducing new names for spells to be named after.

I only recall Evard off the top of my head, but Evards Black Tentacles was pretty rad.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I think one (of many) things 4e did right was introducing new names for spells to be named after.

I only recall Evard off the top of my head, but Evards Black Tentacles was pretty rad.
Evard's Black Tentacles was in the 3rd Edition Player's Handbook. I don't think he was in AD&D, but I'm not all that familiar with that edition.

I'm appalled that there aren't any spells named after Bargle. For shame, TSR. For shame.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Evard's Black Tentacles was in the 3rd Edition Player's Handbook. I don't think he was in AD&D, but I'm not all that familiar with that edition.

I'm appalled that there aren't any spells named after Bargle. For shame, TSR. For shame.
Ah, fair enough. I remember people talking about it being a new thing, but I’ve probably just forgotten someone coming in and correcting that notion.

Still, IIRC, there were a handful of new names for spells and related stuff.

Ooohhh

Looks like my prediction that iggwylv will win is coming true.

Bigby 10
Otto 8
Tasha 14
Tenser 2

Also,
0dWMTwk.png

Remove ads