Survivor Ninth Level Spells- METEOR SWARM WINS!

sooooo .... if someone found a genie in a bottle, and it said "no Wishes for you, but you cna have a Meteor Swarm," most of you would be happy with that? :)
Yes. Especially if i get to choose where it goes no matter what plane.

Because an efreet who signs off on a meteor swarm inside the sultan's art gallery is worse than dead. Ill be asking for 5 wishes lest i use my meteor swarm in such a manner.

I'd assume they'd have laws against blaming the Genie for the effects of a wish he grants.
The sarcasm isnt lost on me.

No. But if you carefully craft a wish that they cant wishmaster their way out of pissing off the sultan with it i find ot likepy they will perfectly legally find themselves in a fate worse than death.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
The sarcasm isnt lost on me.

No. But if you carefully craft a wish that they cant wishmaster their way out of pissing off the sultan with it i find ot likepy they will perfectly legally find themselves in a fate worse than death.
Why would the wisher suicide like this, though? Do they hate the Efrit so much that they will get a death sentence from the Sultan in order to have the Efrit killed, too?

Why would the wisher suicide like this, though? Do they hate the Efrit so much that they will get a death sentence from the Sultan in order to have the Efrit killed, too?
No silly. You dont actually MAKE that wish. You THREATEN to.

Preferably after applying various deletarious effects to the wisdom and intelligence of this efreet.

Cakewalk.

You gotta think evil. Open your mind to EVIL.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
No silly. You dont actually MAKE that wish. You THREATEN to.

And? The Efrit is easily as smart as the person making the threat. He's going to know that it's a literal death wish for the person making the threat. In fact, he's going to know that it's far more likely that the wisher will be killed by the Sultan and the Efrit will be let off, than the other way around.

Preferably after applying various deletarious effects to the wisdom and intelligence of this efreet.
Yeah. That's unlikely. Further, the Sultan would be able to figure out that the wisher made the Efrit incapable of making a sound decision and it's even more likely in this case that the wisher is the only one to be killed.

You seem like a person who favors lawful good philosophies and world views. That can take a lot of creative options off the table. A little time with the devils lettuce can give you some wonderful ideas. Just make sure to think over the brainstorm sessions ideas later while sober.

I do not encourage drug use. This is meamt to be humorous (for those out there lurking for whom i have to specify things)

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
You seem like a person who favors lawful good philosophies and world views. That can take a lot of creative options off the table. A little time with the devils lettuce can give you some wonderful ideas. Just make sure to think over the brainstorm sessions ideas later while sober.

I do not encourage drug use. This is meamt to be humorous (for those out there lurking for whom i have to specify things)
Nope. Just rational ones. An Efrit, with literal eons of experience dealing with mortals is not going to be intimidated by an empty threat.

Remove ads