[SW Saga] The Second K'ril Incursion (OOC) [RE-RECRUITING]

Douane

First Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

* bows *

Unfortunately, while the initial ideas for Sianni were drawn from a number of fiction characters it comes to pass that much of the personality she currently displays is based on a real person, my best friend's former girlfriend - in hindsight she might have been a bigger influence than I originally wanted and planned for.

Nevertheless I have plans for having her "mellow" out a bit once she gets to know the others a bit more (and thus have more faith in them), so it should get somewhat less stressful down the road. :)

Douane

First Post
drothgery said:
Quick call for suggestions from anyone with a copy of Starships of the Galaxy --

The Korlen Phet is a heavily modified Dynamic-Class Frieghter (the same kind of ship as the Ebon Hawk), which I haven't statted out yet. If there's anything you guys would particularly like to have built in, let me know, as for some reason it might be necessary to have her statted out soon.

Still no SotG for me, so I'll have to speak in general terms.

Some sort of holding facility might come in handy. (Probably as (non-permanent) part of Shayuri's modular bay in the cargo hold.)

Medical facility - definitely.

Perhaps some (minor) recreational options? (Especially considering the somewhat vague nature of the mission, they might spend a lot of time on the ship.)

drothgery

First Post
Sorry for the sparse posting this week; work was a lot busier than normal (likely to be true to a lesser extent next week), and other than I'd just blame writer's block.

Phoenix8008

First Post
My apologies for being MIA myself. Work and home have both been busier than normal. For instance, 1 of our 3 operators is out the rest of this week due to kidney stones. So there are two of us doing the job of three. And this is after me being sick in bed from last Friday night to this Monday. I wish I had SSotG to contribute more ideas. Alas, most of my free money lately has gone to reacquiring my old comic book collection. (Yes, I am the geek triumvirate- Star Wars, D&D, and comics. :uhoh: :confused: :heh: )

drothgery

First Post
My computer seems to have died for no logical reason yesterday afternoon. I haven't posted a major update in a while due to writer's block and getting sucked into Lost Odyssey on Xbox 360, but I was at least intending on remedying that this week. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen, as right now I can only post from work.

Shayuri

First Post
Mew!

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties, though glad it's for a relatively happy reason.

If there's anything we can help with re: writer's block, just ask!

drothgery

First Post
Despite my laptop being in the hands of Dell's repair center, I'm kicking around a few ideas to get things moving again. So I was wondering if you guys were all still around?

Also, some of my ideas might involve the Ijatsis sticking around for a while, so I was thinking about recruiting players for them. Pro/con?

Remove ads