Swamp Trek III: The Search for Ter-raen

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric

"Och, Ah meant after a trial," Gildrim mutters, "but it's the lizardfowk's laws that rule here. If ye can convince th' elders here tae set up a court ay aw involvit, sae much th' better. But it's nae sae much tae dae wi' us that Ah'm willin' tae spend a breath oan arguin'."

"You're right, of course,"[/orange] Weel says. "As well as my first outing went, this one's been as much the opposite. First the pyr... hydra, now this. A different kind of trampling, but trampling nonetheless."

Weel sighs, looking a bit downtrodden. "Honestly, given our luck, it almost seems in everyone's best interests to send us picking ... packing. That. We seem to be making things more of a muddle being here."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Och, Ah meant after a trial," Gildrim mutters.

Oh, well that is different then," says Karl. "I am all for the trial as I have stated before, even if it is the lizard folk doing it. If their law says death, then so be it. Death has been brought to them. It sould be the lone instigator over there." Karl nods toward Corbin.

Weel sighs, looking a bit downtrodden. "Honestly, given our luck, it almost seems in everyone's best interests to send us picking ... packing. That. We seem to be making things more of a muddle being here."

"I feel the same way Weel. Like a fifth wheel on a cart. In the way more then not and totaly without a use."

covaithe

Explorer
Apikotoa's crest bobs thoughtfully. "A trial? To show that what we seek ees justice, not vengeance. Eet could work, weeth the right weetnesses. Yourselves, eef you are weeling. Seester Anemone. The rest of the human capteeves. Weeth so many to bear weetness, perhaps a feud could be avoided. I weel suggest thees to our elders. Would you stand as weetnesses, een such a trial?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I know not what I could contribute, but I would be willing to stand as a witness. Sister Anemony would bake a good withness though."

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric

"I know not what I could contribute, but I would be willing to stand as a witness. Sister Anemony would bake a good withness though."

Weel frowns a moment, then seems to understand. "Oh! Not bake. Make. You know, I get words mixed up sometimes, too.

"I'll testify to what I can,"
the cleric offers, "though I've little first hand knowledge of this one before we just met."

Richard Rawen

First Post
The ghost of Richard apRawen appears to those poor unfortunate souls trapped in this dead thread... to say goodbye.
Sorry things didn't go better, I hope your characters aren't stuck in limbo forever... and watch out for those silenced one ton random encounters!

Trouvere

Explorer
Gildrim shrugs. "Ah'll say whit Ah knaw, whitever that is."

OOC: sorry, I missed that this one had updated. Hmm... yes, of the three survivors, only Gildrim has met Corvin before today.

Gildrim still has a fresh piece of Richard to hand. Are you sure you still don't want a lizardman druid to attempt a reincarnation, RR?

Richard Rawen

First Post
OOC: ...Gildrim still has a fresh piece of Richard to hand. Are you sure you still don't want a lizardman druid to attempt a reincarnation, RR?
OOC: have you seen the Reincarnation Racial Tables!? He'd come back as a Kobold for certain! lol
I guess I'll leave that up to Gildrim, if he has the resources to pay the Druid (and yes, that includes what was on RR of course!), then Richard will have to deal with whatever form he takes on returning... maybe he could quest to recover his true form... but again, it's fine if Gildrim wants to just remember his comrade in tavern tales. :)
I'll look forward to whatever happens, and I'm glad you'll be getting your characters back to the RDI soon!
RR

Last edited:

Remove ads