• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SWd20] My Move Object house rules

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
I worked up this document, which is a combination of official and semi-official rulings from the Jedi Counseling articles at the WotC site as well as my own house rules for the Move Object Force skill.

I wanted to share it with my fellow SWd20 gamers. :)

Feel free to use, not use, or critique this as you see fit. The file is attached.

Attachments

• Move Object House Rules.rtf
    46 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

AmorphousBlob

First Post
That's pretty good. I'm working on a sort of knockdown/ranged trip mechanic for move object, since we've seen that in the movies. I'll let you know when I finally settle on something I'm satisfied with.

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
There is something about that in the FAQ. It's all in the interpretation of exactly what happens when you use Move Object.

The answer was that if you succesfully use Move Object against your opponent, you can move him in *any direction* within you range -- and that includes knocking him prone or tripping him.

They also re-introduced the non-Dark Side Point generating Force Push ability, as another effect of the Force Strike skill. A successful Force Push could be interpretted as a trip as well.

The FAQ is excellent. At 94 pages, its a bit much to print out, but its a PDF so its easy to copy and paste relevent text into documents for easier reference.

http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/files/faq/

Last edited:

Remove ads