• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: Yeah, I was sad to see him go too, but he has a lot on his plate. He's a small business owner and things are going well for him so he has to travel a good bit and he has two boys at home, so I can't really blame him for focusing on family when he's home rather than gaming. Thanks for your support, if I can't make it work, I will seek help. I won't leave the players hanging. Roll perception for Meliara please.

OOC: I am quite certain you can handle it yourself, I didn't mean to imply that!

Perception: 1D20 = [16] = 16

Scotley

Hero
Meliara finds the troops in good spirits an easy victory has been good for moral. Casualties are very light. The paladins seem at a bit of a loss as to what to do with the fallen enemies. They seem hesitant to take any valuables from them.

Fenris

Adventurer
Denir (yes amazingly he is still here, sheepishly though) returns from patrolling the flanks of the battle, ensuring stragglers were taken care of. He come sup in time to hear Keva telling the survivors to suck it up. Though Denir is by no means soft hearted he knows the fatigue of battle and even capture.

"I see Sheldon has been as work here. Thank you my friend for starting to heal these soldiers. I think it falls to me to finish these folks now. Let's get some litters rigged up and get these folks over to our camp. They need food and rest in addition to healing. And, I would wager, a change of scenery would do wonder for the soul. Any additional questions can be asked over there yes?" asks the tall Kellid as he signals a few of the paladins over and gives orders for litters to be made.

OOC: Use 4 uses of Fervor to use Channel Energy twice. 2d6 healing each time. Ideally we would have our own wounded paladins there as well since it is a 30 ft radius we can cover a lot of folks.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Meliara helps Denir as she can, leading the Paladins away from the fallen. she speaks to her friends, "It seems gathering valuables, which could lead to resource for us or even life saving information, needs to be done by us. Let us not put the men in that position."

Kaodi

Hero
Randlay returns to the group from his rounds of checking the battlefield for any 'pretend' corpses. Lifting his visor with one gauntleted hand, he says, "I can't right figure what all the fuss is about. This ain't no proper army of men and beasts. They're aligned with a horde of demons. I don't think their kind is the 'last will and testament' type."

Scotley

Hero
A search of the fallen and the remains of the enemy camp produces 4 units of food and water which may prove invaluable as there is little chance of resupply on this mission as well as 3 units of goods--weapons, tools and gear. Aron seems excited about this haul and suggests that it may prove vital if you do manage to free the fortress of Drezen. Re-establishing a crusader hold will require all the gear and equipment you can get.

The troops have soon established a perimeter and camp and await further orders. The survivor are feed, healed as needed and encamped inside the perimeter. Your forays out among them finds the Paladins in good spirits.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sir Sheldon walks over to 'Kava and speaks in a normal level tone as he is not going to hide his thoughts on what he has to say.

"I have been thinking about what tto do with these brave troops and I have only the one thought. I wish to speak it to you to see what you see as wise. May I do so, master 'Kava?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Vakeva looks up at the young holy warrior, plants the butt of his great bow on the ground and leans casually on the sturdy wood. After a long moment of consideration, he grunts. "Hmph. What's on yer mind, Ser?"

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"The defenders, They did very well. But to keep them here sees like an idea of well intentions, just not fully thought out. I know I was the one who voiced the idea of keep ing them here to guard us from behind, but I think I have a better idea.

Perhaps they could come with us, where they will have support from us since they have no priests amoungst them. They could act as reserve troops so aas to give them plety of rest, while also giving them purpose and justice against those who attacked them here? What do you think of this?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

The old Dwarf once more stands for a moment, considering his words before answering. "I think yer askin' the wrong man about 'dis. It's been a long time since I werked wit' an army, an' even den I was a scout an' a small unit man. I'm rusty. You should ask d' others what dey think."

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads