SX:1 Help Wanted: Exterminators (Velmont Judging)-Completed

Salix

First Post
The vigilant lands to pick up the rest of the Resolutes. Wheeler appears as the hatch opens. "Get those civilians in here and clear out!" . Gun Monkey leaps off the side of the bridge, and hits the water with a shock. He is unable to see anything in the briney water. Null's escape craft seems to be pretty well adapted to underwater travel. Body tries to use his powers, but doesn't feel as if he's aquired a target. Pandora begins to conjure the wind, it builds and begins to push the majority of the bugs off the bridge. Unexpectantly cables begin to snap, causing the bridge to lurch dangerously to the left. "Get on now, Pandora, or we're all toast", Wheeler yells at her. Roughly thirty bots remain on the bridge, the whine beginning to reach a fever pitch.

OOC: one HP to Body (Dr. Null put his message on a tape delay). There's a reason he's a mad genius. Sorry I was slow to reply. Had to look up some game mechanics (mostly on whether GM could catch the craft.

Rybaer

First Post
What's causing the cables to snap? Pandora wonders in silent frustration. They can't possibly be that weak...

Ultimately, she gives up and hurries to board the plane.

Salix

First Post
The Resolutes get on board the Vigilant and take off. After they clear the airspace a Coast Guard search and rescue chopper plucks Gun Monkey out of the drink. The chopper pulls away as a huge blast rocks the ship. The Resolutes see that the bridge is badly damaged, but manages to hold its span. As both aircraft land the mayor and DA Molina meet the heroes. "Thank you for everthing you did to protect the city. The City of Brotherly Love remains in your debt.', the mayor says as he shakes each Resolutes hand in turn. Jerry films the moment. Later that night they watch an hour long special on their struggle against Dr. Null on a major network channel. The program ends with the shot of them being thanked by the mayor with Robert Wallace providing a voice-over, "Whether you think their presence invites trouble, or they cause more damage than they save, the men and women of the Resolutes are heroes. Just ask Philadelphia."

OOC:
Rybaer:The bugs weakened the cables scavenging the metal, before she hit them with hurricane force winds.

Pending judge appproval:
everyone 5 power points for time served (5 months)/1 power point for good roleplaying/keeping me informed of absences

6 Power points total.

That's it unless someone has a loose end the want to tie up.

Hope everyone had fun. :D thanks for sticking with the Rookie GM.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
Salix said:
Pending judge appproval:
everyone 5 power points for time served (5 months)/1 power point for good roleplaying/keeping me informed of absences

6 Power points total.

That's it unless someone has a loose end the want to tie up.

Hope everyone had fun. :D thanks for sticking with the Rookie GM.

Seems fine with me. 6 PP to spend as you wish, palyers. Before going into mission, if you spend some PP, you must reapproove your character.
[/SBLOCK]

Rybaer

First Post
Cool, thanks for running the game. I quickly discovered what I already suspected...Pandora is ill-suited for most combat situations. :) Might have to keep that in mind when signing up for future missions.

Remove ads