T1-4 Temple of Elemental Evil 3.5 Conversion Complete!

Jhalad

First Post
Would it still be possible to get a copy of the conversion? The Library is still down. Also, does anybody have a conversion done for Ruins of Undermountain yet? I'm working on it now, but it does go slow.

jhalad2@yahoo.com

The Madhatter

First Post
I got my copy from the now functioning conversion library. I'd advise you all to do the same. If it still doesn't work, please let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Ozymandias

First Post
WIth the server build, looks like the library is out for now.

COuld I get a copy of the conversion from someone that has received it?
wiz_of_oz_j@yahoo.com

I recently bought a library from a person getting out of the DND world and it included several nice modules (T1-4), (S1-4), (G1-3,D1-3,Q1), (A1-4).
So I have been out digging for conversions of them all.

Does anyone know where there are any conversion resources other than Enworld?

Oz

tRANIS

First Post
Scourge of the Slavelords

In my game I am going to run 3.5 versions of Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun - Temple of Elemental Evil - Scourge of the Slavelords - Queen of the Spiders.

I just got the conversion from the archive. Ill get back to you all about it later.

Last edited:

Sebmagic

First Post
Ok, as of 14h00 on the 26th, the download is not accessible. Could I get a copy of the conversion please.

sebmagic @ hotmail . com

Turlogh

Explorer
Just downloaded this but I cannot get it to open- it causes both WordPerfect 8 and Wordpad to shut down. I can use most other downloads from the Conversion Library with no problems.

Edit: I should add that S4 and WG4 both do the same as temple but U1-3, S2, S1 and B1 all work fine.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases