• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tabirs challenges Kalanyr

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr
Guardian at the Gate of the Hells
Dagger Master
Master of the Thunderous Jaguar

Lord of Light 6 42-28 Yen 0

Powers
Apprentice of Light: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Thunder)
Warrior of Light: Master of Emotions, Mastery(Thunder), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light: Signature Style(Dagger), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery(Dagger), Right of Domain(Hells,Gate)
Lord of Light: Signature Style(Jaguar), Mastery(Jaguar),Purity of Focus

Aura of Light: Holy Day, Signature Location (Heavens)

"I have no idea why you people keep on challenging me, but oh well, lets get on with this."

Set Length and Style since I have Pure Spirit and Post your stats for the judge.

Tabris

First Post
copper sash 0
1/0

Powers:
Signature Style (Claw), Profiteer, Arena Fighter and Bribe Judges

hows about a 3 flag speed match

reiella

Explorer
Meowth Reowth, meowth still sick, meowth want see blood. Meowth guess meowth play here.

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the palace south-west of the Altar of the Ancestors on the night of the monkey.

Tabris

First Post
copper sash 0
1/0

Powers:
Signature Style (Claw), Profiteer, Arena Fighter and Bribe Judges

The fox completely wounds the spring; parries the offensive of the rain!

Tabris attempts to completely wound kalanyr

reiella

Explorer
Meow... Complete wound? What's a complete wound? The offensive of rain near a spring, is of interest though. Mreow... The dagger dropping in heaven, averting the edge of honor has a nice sound to it. While it may not wound, it would need not fear the waters of the spring, nor their offensive.

Point, Style, and location Kalanyr.

Match Kalanyr.

Now I do not believe it is possible for Tabris to bribe... Nor is it possible for Tabris to still be a sash after the fight, so Kalanyr may not request Redeeming Light. As such, meowth.

Tabris, you have lost against a much higher advesary, no real shame beyond that which is required by the tournament. However, your lack of coin has left you reconsidering your path and future. Maybe after your next victory you will find greater fortune. You are now White Belt 0 (1-1).

Kalanyr, you have won by wait in the heavens. You grow one step closer to the Luminary. You gain nothing more than that however, remaining a Lord of Light, albiet of the 7th stripe with a record of 43-28.

Remove ads