• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tact-Tiles (or equivalents)

Dausuul

Legend
RSKennan, I tried to reply to your PM but your mailbox is full. This is probably why the other guy isn't getting back to you. :)

To answer your questions, I'm in northern Indiana, USA; and the scratches are okay.

RSKennan

Explorer
Emptied my box. Sorry guys. To those who have PMed me,I really need the graphics card, so that's the direction I'll probably be going if the details work out. Thanks for the interest.

Edit: I'm in Jacksonville Florida, so that's not far. I'll take the rest back to PM. My box was full of En World system notifications.

JDragon

Explorer
I have a total of 24, that I bought when they were first advertised in Dragon.

I have a projector set up for my games at home, but have never considered selling them.

They are just to good a tool for when gaming at friends or at Con's.

I agree it would be great if someone could get them back in production, unless the cost of manufacturing them has gone up drastically it would seem like a no brainer to get them back on the market.

JD

RSKennan

Explorer
2.jpg

2.2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

Boring pictures for most, but these are my tiles, with the ones with the most damage highlighted.

My wife is trying to get me to do an Ebay auction for them, so to anyone who I've been talking to about them, I might have to do that. Sorry, but even if I do, that's no guarantee that I won't be able to deal with you. It's just that we could use the money, and I've now seen how much they've gone for in the past.

S

Sunseeker

Maybe someone could start a Kickstater project to re-engineer them...?

You'd probably need to acquire the copyright somehow first, at least if you want them to be similarly designed and compatible(in terms of having the same interlocking slots).

I'd certainly be down for adding more to my set of 12(which I picked up last year for 25 bucks, SCORE!), it's a wonderful product and a shame that WOTC doesn't produce tiles or mats of their own. It'd be the perfect product that would never go out of style.

Tact Tiles, Battlegraph, now Automagic Tiles!

Hello guys, I keep seeing this question about Tact Tiles being available come up. I am not making Tact Tiles, but they are part of what inspired me to make my Automagic Tiles. Also, it's on kickstarter right now. They won't let me post a link because this is my first post, but if you check kickstarter and type in Automagic tiles or search by location and look for Pace Florida, you will find me!

I also just posted about this on the press page, if anyone was wondering. I would have to route the grid, which causes the acrylic to get a lot weaker with small lines cut into it. We are offering a poster backing that is currently in the art stage as an add-on, when once is complete I will put up a picture of what you suggested, I'm just avoiding using something recognizable that could get me into trouble!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads