• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tact-Tiles (or equivalents)

No worries! If you post on facebook/twitter/anywhere else and send me link to prove it, I'll put you in a drawing for a free set of tiles and a free t-shirt!
I'm giving away 3 sets, you could get one my friend.

the Jester

Legend
No worries! If you post on facebook/twitter/anywhere else and send me link to prove it, I'll put you in a drawing for a free set of tiles and a free t-shirt!
I'm giving away 3 sets, you could get one my friend.

How/where should we message you? I'll happily post a link for you (actually, I already did!)- I support good products, and these are the kind of thing that I would actually use (unlike preprinted tiles, which always leave me cold).

You can either post it here so I can go view it or you can send me an email to ingression_point (at) yahoo (dot) com. As soon as I verify the post I will add your name to a list as well as the place where I last had contact with you. If you want to message me a good email address that I can reach you at, it will make contacting the winners a lot easier.

As the original poster to this thread, I'm sorely tempted by the Kickstarter for this similar product.

I've used Paizo flip-mats for the past 5 or so years and while I've liked them, they definitely have some limitations (such as not being quite big enough sometimes.

So you've definitely grabbed my interest. I must say that I would prefer gridded lines to corner holes. I understand what you mean about making the acrylic tiles weaker with lines, but I would have thought some very shallow scoring wouldn't comprimise tile strength all that much.

Do you know how many tiles/sets would equate to a Paizo flip mat? Just trying to get a rough idea of how many sets I would need to cover what I think is a sufficient space.

Olaf the Stout

That definitely counts Storminator! Send me your email address for the list, Rewards(at)IngressionPoin(dot)com is where they all need to go! I still don't have enough posts here to allow me to put my full email...but I'll get there at this rate.

As the original poster to this thread, I'm sorely tempted by the Kickstarter for this similar product.

I've used Paizo flip-mats for the past 5 or so years and while I've liked them, they definitely have some limitations (such as not being quite big enough sometimes.

So you've definitely grabbed my interest. I must say that I would prefer gridded lines to corner holes. I understand what you mean about making the acrylic tiles weaker with lines, but I would have thought some very shallow scoring wouldn't comprimise tile strength all that much.

Do you know how many tiles/sets would equate to a Paizo flip mat? Just trying to get a rough idea of how many sets I would need to cover what I think is a sufficient space.

Olaf the Stout

I think I answered your question before Olaf, but to make sure it's on the forum you will need 2 complete sets to fully cover a flip map.

Remove ads