• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tact-Tiles: The End

What kind of tiles would you like?

• Same as the original. Light gray tiles with a 1" square grid.

Votes: 94 44.8%
  • Clear tiles with a 1" square grid.

Votes: 66 31.4%
  • Light gray tiles with a 1" hex grid.

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Clear tiles with a 1" hex grid.

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • I'd buy both clear and light gray 1" square.

Votes: 86 41.0%
  • I'd by both clear and light gray 1" hex.

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • I'd preffer a different pattern or color, as I will explain below.

Votes: 10 4.8%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Adventurer
Let's say, just for fun, that I was the co-owner of a company who acquired the rights to Tact-Tiles. And let's say, just for kicks, that we planned to start producing them again.
;)

What would you like to see?

Some 1" hex tiles would pretty useful for us GURPSheads.

Longtooth Studios

First Post
Not that it'd keep me from making a purchase, but the grid-lines are darker than I'd prefer. Like I said, it wouldn't be a purchase/no-purchase issue, but I thought you might be interested in knee-jerk feedback.

Overall, though, those look really nice. I'm glad to see someone marketing something in that space.

Keen observation! Actually I made these specifically for use in photo. The Lines were not showing up very well for demo purposes on the actual product.

Anyone interested in an occasional update email concerning this product and others to come, please send email to brian@longtoothstudios.com. put the work newsletter in the subject or body of the email. An auto subscribe/unsubscribe list is coming, but my host provider is having issues with it apparently.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Just wanted pop in and say it looks like, after a number of stumbling blocks, things are getting back on track for Tact-Tiles.

I hope to be able to post some pre-order info soon.

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Just wanted pop in and say it looks like, after a number of stumbling blocks, things are getting back on track for Tact-Tiles.

I hope to be able to post some pre-order info soon.

If you are still looking for ideas, one thing I would like to see is smaller pieces you can use to fill in the edges of the tactiles, in order to make it perfectly square.

Often when I'm using the tactiles I'm going right up to the edge of the tile, and I don't have room to place another tile. The "jigsaw" pattern leaves small gaps along the edge of the tile that make it inconvenient to draw on or put mini's on. Being able to fill in those gaps with some tac-tile material would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads