Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-74 Mountain Road

Koln fires

"Are we there yet?

Koln's shot misses Biker1.

Biker1 retaliates but taking a shot at the truck's front tire.

Lacey says to Koln "I see the Eiffel Tower off in the distance! Calm yourself and keep firing those torpedoes, we must sink their battleship!"'

You do see the lights of civilization off in the distance at the base of the mountains.

OOC: Bare with me here guys, we only have 2 more squares left on the map tops.

Last edited:

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-74 Mountain Road

Koln's shot misses Biker1.

Biker1 retaliates but taking a shot at the truck's front tire.

The shot just misses.

The mountain road opens up from a canyon into a lightly wooded area. It appears that you are now descending down the mountain.

Lacey pushes forward an extra square on the map as she didn't have to deal with any obstacles.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-74 Mountain Road

Ruby reaches into the trunk in the back of the truck and pulls out a crowbar. She shrugs and throws it at Biker1's bike.

Unfortunately Ruby's throw misses Biker1.

Biker3 seems to be waiting for something as he doesn't make any attempt to close the distance with the truck.

It's Clover's turn.

Here's the map.

izillama

First Post
Clover ground her teeth, swearing angrily at the situation, "Oh for the love of...!" >.<*

She cocked her pistol for a second shot at Biker 1. "Roll over and die already, *******!"

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-74 Mountain Road

Clover ground her teeth, swearing angrily at the situation, "Oh for the love of...!" >.<*

She cocked her pistol for a second shot at Biker 1. "Roll over and die already, *******!"

Clover's shot destroys Biker1's bike. He veers off the road and tumbles into the wooded area off to the side, pieces of the bike falling off behind him.

You go around a bend and see lights ahead. A few dirt bikes are lined up along the road ahead and when they see the truck coming a car comes down from the side of the road creating a barrier. As you get close you can see some of the bikers positioning themselves behind the car and along the side of the road to shoot at you. Some of them are also putting down what look like containers of gasoline near the car.

It's Koln's turn.

izillama

First Post
Clover turned towards the road ahead of them with an exasperated look on her face, as though the most unpopular kid at school had just showed up at her sweet sixteen, "You have got to be kidding me..."

Strider_Koln

First Post
"Up, down, left right... the quickest point to our goal is all directions, all except dead ahead, no?" Koln suggests going off-roading around the blockade.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-70 Mountain Road

"Up, down, left right... the quickest point to our goal is all directions, all except dead ahead, no?" Koln suggests going off-roading around the blockade.

Lacey says "Yes! Onward and upwards!"

Lacey attempts a break-away which brings the truck off-road and to the left of the barrier.

Remove ads