• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

izillama

First Post
If we ever get there :p
This game takes so long! I feel like I spend my entire day checking for updates. It's like waiting for Christmas, lol

ladyphoenix

First Post
I know I get excited an keep refreshing the page. It stinks cuz i have to wait till i get out of work at 5 to play, sometimes i sneak a morning one in ^^

Tale_Weaver

First Post
For Reference

For reference, I have a collection of books here that you guys can use to look up the rules and such. There is the original handbook to Vampire: The Masquerade, a fan-made D20 book for Vampire: The Masquerade, the D20 rules for the World Of Darkness, and Disciplines of the Camarilla.

The Bookshelf

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Spoiler Hider Thingy

I looked on some other game threads and I found an interesting code that works like the one in my D&D game. You can hide text behind a button as a "spoiler" so you can only read it when you click the button. I'm using the command [ sblock ] (without the spaces). So I'm gonna use this from now on to describe things that only one specific character sees. It'll look something like this:

Clover
[sblock]
You notice a feint blood stain on the man's jacket that resembles the shape of a hand.
[/sblock]

Remove ads