D&D 5E Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation Video Game Coming This Fall

This is pretty cool news!

“It is similar but it is not exactly the same game, Tomb of Annihilation is the fifth iteration of the Adventure System but this is the first digital version,” adds producer Paul Gadbois. “The gameplay rules and all the mechanics have been evolving through the years, so we had a lot of content to work with.” Game designer Olivier Latouche

Last edited:

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Can someone explain why they would change the rules like is stated, implied? I kind of want to play the game. Also, why would I need fancy graphics that can't run on a tablet? I doubt the makers of Carcassonne or ticket to Ride regret putting them on tablets.

Ya, I thought it was odd too, they are changing the rules, the way the adventure system games work, it seems pretty simple to just port over.

And NOT being on tablet it very odd, this game screams a tablet game for sure...

Sparta

First Post
Did you guys hear?! Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation will be available tonight when the clock strikes midnight on Steam for 15.99$. An additional 15% off during the 1st week of the Launch!

Remove ads