• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Talislanta to D20 conversion?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Tal 4th Ed

I'm having the same problem. I cannot find a copy of Tal 4 to work from.

That and I'm not up to being the primary writer for the book. I have asked Wizardru if he would like to work on it... (he's incredible) but he may be to busy as well.

Gonster

First Post
Re: Tal 4th Ed

Argent said:

My understanding -- Tal4 is out of print. The entire print run sold out. Shooting Iron will re-print...eventually.

Gonster

V-2 said:
But in any event, don't you want to wait for a response from Shooting Iron and SMS first? Along the lines of, "generally that would be fine, now let's see some material"?

Oh, we're at that point now. We have no official agreement until I find a writer they'll agree to, but other than that they seem to think it's a pretty cool idea, since it gets them more exposure. Morrus didn't believe I could do it, so according to our bet, I now have to figure out the postage to send a hat to England, so he can eat it.

I suppose this can be a sort of group thing. I mean, I have Tal4, and I'm perfectly willing to do the conversion myself in a couple months, but it'd be nice if we could lay some groundwork now. Most importantly, what would you, the D20 fans, want to see, and how would you like to see the rules handled?

WizarDru

Adventurer
Re: Tal 4th Ed

Argent said:

That and I'm not up to being the primary writer for the book. I have asked Wizardru if he would like to work on it... (he's incredible) but he may be to busy as well.

Sorry, been a crazy...umm, 6 months? Heh.:)

Anywho, I'll check the strat in KOP, see if they still have it. I've only got 3rd edition, now that Argent's returned my copy to me...and I've returned his to him. :D

I might be convinced to take a stab at it, but first I'll check out Asgard, and see what kind of an article I might try to write.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
TOLD YA!

WizarDru said:

Sorry, been a crazy...umm, 6 months? Heh.:)

Anywho, I'll check the strat in KOP, see if they still have it. I've only got 3rd edition, now that Argent's returned my copy to me...and I've returned his to him. :D

I might be convinced to take a stab at it, but first I'll check out Asgard, and see what kind of an article I might try to write.

Ain't he cool!

Nope. The project is on hold until either a writer steps up and expresses both interest and willingness to work, or until I become free and can write it myself.

Remove ads