tall, with long flowing black hair and dark eyes.

Conaill

First Post
I played an overweight middle-aged priest not too long ago. And not because I was using Cha as my "dump stat". His wife just died, his children were all grown up, and one of them had taken over his role as spiritual leader of the village, so he decided to go take up the adventuring life his grandfather always told him about when he was a kid...

ledded

Herder of monkies
Conaill said:
I played an overweight middle-aged priest not too long ago. And not because I was using Cha as my "dump stat". His wife just died, his children were all grown up, and one of them had taken over his role as spiritual leader of the village, so he decided to go take up the adventuring life his grandfather always told him about when he was a kid...

I like your style; take a normal guy and put him on the road late in life. Quote simple farmer pearls of wisdom while laying about with a big stick on all the evil ;^)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
My gnomes tend to be average looking, sometimes even homely

My humans tend to look like me (well maybe a bit more athletic) but really I can't help it if I'm a damn fine looking man:p

I don't think I've ever played an especially ugly character - unless you count 'Creep' but he was a 7ft tall ghoul NPC

Last edited:

gunter uxbridge

First Post
I had a guy in my group once play the most disgusting halfling ever created.

He was SHORT, like 2'4" or in that range, small for even a halfling. He had a self groomed mohawk and was into self mutilation. His face was one massive scar from his constant clawing at it. He wore a chain shirt but without the underpadding because in his words, he "...liked the pinchies." His only other clothing was a soiled loin cloth. His hygiene habits were, shall we say, a bit rudimentary. He was so bad that I gave the character a bite attack with a Fort DC save of 13 to avoid a bacterial infection. His only weapon was a rusty dagger.

He had something like a CHA of 5 and an INT of 4. He was played as someone who was driven by almost pure instinct. He was absolutely HILARIOUS and a well done character.

Remove ads