Tapestry

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Anyone own a rug or tapestry with a DnD or other cool theme? Some of the sites are sketchy, and some reviews are terrible. I need 3*5 feet, give or take. Looking for something that doesn't off gas, and that looks good. Thanks

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’ve had good luck finding crafts on Etsy, I did a search, which had mixed results. A little refinement might help:
https://www.etsy.com/search?q=dungeons%20and%20dragons%20“tapestry”

Last edited:

I really thought this thread was going to be about Carole King.

Speaking of Carole King, CNN is going to be showing a concert/documentary of her and James Taylor:

As for the topic, I had not heard of this website before, but they have a bunch, though they are more square than rectangular:

Richards

Legend
Are you planning on covering up a secret door? Because back when I first started playing AD&D (1st edition), my brother had the habit of covering every single secret door with a tapestry. And he never put a tapestry in a room unless it was covering a secret door. It didn't take the rest of us very long to associate the two whenever we went through one of his dungeons.

Johnathan

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Are you planning on covering up a secret door? Because back when I first started playing AD&D (1st edition), my brother had the habit of covering every single secret door with a tapestry. And he never put a tapestry in a room unless it was covering a secret door. It didn't take the rest of us very long to associate the two whenever we went through one of his dungeons.

Johnathan
We have a closet with no door.... Right behind my work desk. Leaning rug, to absorb more of the sounds in the relatively hard surface room.... So, yes?

Remove ads