• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tarumen, the Land of Earth and Sky - Full

kirinke

First Post
hmmm...
Whips out her baby naming book she bought for just such purposes.
Einar -> Battle Leader
Eldan -> old friend
Erland -> stranger
Ervin, -> Sea friend
Ethan, Eitan, Etan -> steadfast

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Bluecloud, I'm not so keen on the gorilla. The region is not exactly a jungle. Think more a strange and mythical California. Various kinds of dear, giant lizards, birds, etc. No gorillas. ;)

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm sorry if you're all waiting for me to complete my character; I didn't realise everyone would have their characters ready so quickly (I usually spend a week or so before the first session putting together a PC). Please feel free to give my spot to one of the alts if I'm holding you up. :eek:

Bluecloud

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Bluecloud, I'm not so keen on the gorilla. The region is not exactly a jungle. Think more a strange and mythical California. Various kinds of dear, giant lizards, birds, etc. No gorillas. ;)
oops:\ I'm honestly not really attached to the gorrilla I just wanted something to replace the mule so my characeter wouldn't have to carry all that equipment. :p So its more of a forest right? I would say it could be a bird but I don't see even a large bird being able to land and take off with tons of bags hanging off him. Can a giant lizard keep up with me in the trees? Maybe a bear? If I am not even close to hitting the mark on his i'll just go with whatever you say. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads