Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Theroc

First Post
Viktor addresses anyone within earshot of his normal 'indoor' voice who chooses to listen.

"Well, it's be a pleasure meeting all of you, but I must retire for now, as in the morning I will be seeking the employ of the Detirman company for a task."

He then makes any necessary arrangements with Joe before heading upstairs to rest for the night, returning for a hearty breakfast and a second goodbye to any still in the tavern.

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius watches the comings and goings with interest. He smiles at the dwarf's outrageous accent - perhaps remembering a comrade of his own from days past.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Wait, Master Dwarf, I thought you wanted to ... uh " Karl looks around and sees that the dwarf has left the Inn, then scrambles after him remembering that the dwarf wanted to talk some more about something.

._-* Karl has left the Inn *-_.

Richard Rawen

First Post
"Wi' sae braw a blad, ye've naethin' tae dreid frae a merchand. As ye are, Ah'm shuir."

Gildrim squares his shoulders. "Aff we gae, than!" He marches out the door.

Richard squints, it's obvious he's struggling with the translation of this last bit, but when the Dwarf turns to the door he figures it's time to go...

With a quick wave to anyone he's had time to meet, Richard leaves also.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Occupants?]
I copy pastred this to a notepad when i wanted to start recuirting tried to up date it if anyone wants to use this here you go

Code:
Cray Heartly, male human Paladin of Freedom 1 [hellrazor111] IN BED
Gaius Valerius Corvinus, male human Fighter 2 [covaithe]
Karl Rutherford, male human Rogue 2 [Scott deWar] OUT
Midias Sunchosen, male human Cleric 1 [Walking Dad] OUT
Viktor Talthem, male human Fighter 1 [Theroc] OUT
Dane Firebuilder, male human Cleric (Ayratha) 1 [ScorpiusRisk] OUT
Weel Naxel, human cleric (Phyrah) [jkason] lvl1 OUT
Reis Moinnael Ranger Half-elf lvl 1 [Errandir] OUT
Enthalas Wizard Half-elf lvl 1 [Tjaden]

Julien Zani, male human Psion (Shaper) 1 [Dire Tadpole] MOVE TO INACTIVE (MTI)
Conditioner Barefoot, male halfling Fighter 1 [SLM] MTI?

Conuld, male human Wizard (Transmuter) 5 [Trouvere]
Father Eusebius, male human Cleric 3 (Hyrag) / Monk 5 [Boddynock]
Kurgahz Vuultan, male half-orc Cleric (Taurusk) 5 [Phoenix8008] MTI?
Nars Blackbeard, male mountain dwarf Fighter 2 / Rogue 7 [slagmortar] MTI?
Nurlan Naibi, male human Bard 5 / Fighter 1 [orsal]
Ogrin Brutalfist, male halfling Fighter 2 / Rogue 5 [rln] MTI?
Persephone, female human Sorcerer 7 / Paragon 3 [Manzanita] MTI?
Rasereit Vundinn, male mountain dwarf Barbarian (Horse) 4 / Fighter 4 [Rae ArdGaoth]
Richard Rawen, male human Fighter 4 [Richard Rawen] OUT
Ridik Keita, male mountain goblin Cleric 8 (Russna) [Velmont] MTI?

Unapproved:
Jonah Stone, male human Druid 1 [HolyMan] OUT
In private rooms:
Opale di Senzio, female human Wizard (Illusionist) 8 [Velmont]

Possibly inactive:
Cepheus Beren Boomhill, male rock gnome Rogue 3 / Ranger 2 [BigB]
Quozen Ilphukiir, male high elf Monk 3 [InVinoVeritas]
Rhys the Great Goblin, male mountain goblin Cleric (Shural) 1 / Fighter 2 [BigB]
Rinya Starflower, female half-elf Barbarian 2 / Ranger 2 [Heckler]
Vardoc Sabreheim, male mountain dwarf Fighter 1 [sabreheim]
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc]
I got that from the other thread was posting the list to make it easier for anyone who wanted to update that thread :lol: me Mr. NiceGuy lol [/sblock]

orsal

LEW Judge
Sir Nurlan gets another chance to sing

"Aye, ye can. An' ye're ceevil tae offer thaim." Gildrim colours slightly. "He wis juist an orc, an' he didnae say much, but he focht wi' us, an' Ah knaw he didnae like th' auld hoose at aw. An' th' druid, weel, Ah didnae knaw him lang, but he'd nae hiv cam in tae find his end if we hadnae askit."

"Ah, an orc. I am reminded of the great Hulgyr. To all who doubt orcs are capable of noble action, let the folk of Duvik's Pass tell of how Hulgyr the orc came to their defense when they were stricken with a most unnatural plague!"

With that, the bard bids adieu to the dwarf and his newly recruited comrades-in-arms. They are out the door too quickly to hear his follow-up, a rendition of the ballad The Good Orc. (Perform(sing): 25.)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit raises a mug to Nurlan's song. "Ah'm not much fer pretty songs aboot orcs, but that 'un got meh righ' 'ere, mate," he comments, beating his breastplate.

Remove ads