[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

The inquisitor cringes as first the cat, then the man make their way over to Cythera and Davian. As he starts reversing Cythera's gift, Eanos scrambles to his feet and crosses.

"Maui, I'm going to assume they don't have halflings where you come from? Davian is small, but I can assure you he's not a child. So, maybe we just return to the table to drink, and maybe your cat would like that milk, eh?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry no time to post EnW tonight. But Davian is sitting on a bar stool and Cythera is standing next to him. They are not sitting at a table, so no lap for your cat, jbear. ;)

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: At the suggestion of Perrinmiller, I am going to go ahead and start recruiting for the Adventure the "Roaming Dead" which is intended for 5 adventurer's between APL 2 to 2.5 I look forward to being the DM of some of you good fellows and ladies in the adventure.

As Cythera, Davian, Maui, and Eanos continue their lively conversation, suddenly the door to the Tavern opens with a startling gusto, as one of the Town Watchmen enters the Tavern with a frightening speed. He makes his way over to Grog, asks for a table, and then once he has a table he announces "By Order of the Town Watch, I am here to gather some able bodied adventurer's to aid in the defense of this town from the ravages of the Undead. Those who are interested in assisting me in this venture, please join me at this table to discuss the details of this mission."

Qik

First Post
Ni looks up from his ale with interest. "Undead? Hmph - I gotta see this!" Looking to Fulgrim, he says, "Shall we?"
OOC: Gotta level Ni to 2 - will do that once I wake up a bit from my nap (stupid jetlag).

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim Ironforge, Dwarven Barbarian

Fulgrim's gaze turns to the new visitor to the Inn and listens to his announcement. "Dis maybe some more work fer us Ni."

OOC:
Fulgrim will be level 3 once I get his level up approval submitted, does that throw off your adventure if he joins in? If it does just say the word and he'll sit this one out. He has a quick Mystic Pearl trip to make as well.

IronWolf

blank
OOC:
Awesome! I will get my stuff taken care of tonight. I'm leveled in Hero Lab, just need to swing by the Mystic Pearl and update my wiki page for approval

Fulgrim stands from his table and nods to Ni. "Undead it is! Seems the city has plenty of 'em. Doesn't seem long ago I wasa' bein' chased through cellar of one 'o dese manors by the dead!"

Fulgrim takes his drink and moves to the table where the town watchman sits.

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna (Mermaid Synthesist 1/Cleric of Tanager 1) (mermaid form)

"Undead? I have dispatched them before. They fall over quite easily once you separate them into a couple of pieces. Just a minute and I will join you." The mermaid stands and starts pushing her chair slowly across the room. Screech, slide, screech, slide...

"Marla, will you bring my food to this other table? And a glass of juice of orange?" Screech, slide, screech, slide...
[sblock=ooc]I guess I got some review work to do tonight. :p[/sblock]
Arianna_headshot.png

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos perks up as the prospect of employment enters.

"Seems we're about to test some folks' mettle, yes?" he says with wink to Cythera, and moves over to the table.

"I've some useful tricks that may aid in fighting undead," he offers to the guardsman as he moves to the table.

OOC: Level 3.

As mentioned in the adventure thread, I'm going out of town from the 7th - 9th, but since it usually takes a day or two to gather all interested parties and get the adventure proper started, I'm hoping I'll be back and in catchup mode before you need more than an expressed interest.

Also as I said before, if the addy gets too full, I'm good with Eanos stepping aside for now.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
The City Watchmen nods in appreciation as the Mermaid, Dwarf, Inquisitor and Gnome join him at the table. "My name is Konys Sven. I am among the Guard Captains of the City Watch, and as I said before, I have been sent here to request aid of the adventurer's in this tavern in the disposal of some undead that have made their way out of their crypts and into the city. I will explain further when we have gathered some more interested individuals who may be able to aid us further in disposing of these undead."

OOC: jbear had expressed a possible interest in this adventure, and I think that Rolyat58 may be interested as well. I don't think Cythera can join in as Perrin is the one who is reviewing my adventure though.

Remove ads