[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Siddhartha, the Hunter

Siddhartha takes a few robust gulps of water, and begins looking around. He studies their faces in wonderment, trying to guess from whence they came. Giving off no air of friendliness nor hostility, the hulking young man simply watches the room and waits.

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Grog the Bartender
Watching the dark-skinned warrior begin to empty the glass with a good clip, the bartender brings a second cup on sets it down beside him preemptively. Studying his patron intently, Grog finally speaks, "Ya look new 'ere ta me," he begins, "anything you lookin' fer; a stiff drink ain't it, issit?" His thick arms idly continue to dry out mugs for reuse as he speaks.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Siddhartha the Hunter

Siddhartha looks Grog uncomfortably square in the eye, but simply responds "Work." It is clear to all who may be listening what kind of work he means.

Aura

Explorer
Grog the Bartender
The big bartender looks at Siddharta a moment then nods, "Hmph. Work be 'ere… jus you wait." He goes back to his work, and periodically making the rounds, checking up on the other patrons.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Siddhartha returns his attention to his mug of water. He thinks how lucky he is to have this water, and what horrors he had to endure to be able to enjoy this glass. The man smiles to himself, and fiddles around with the scant few coins in his pocket. I must fast now, and wait.

grtrtle

First Post
Wilmorn, human male

Wilmorn stares sorrowfully into the now empty mug. With some reluctance, he motions for Grog. "Another please, good ser." He leans closer to Grog, and speaks a little more quietly, "That man there...did I hear he's looking for work as well?" He studies the muscular man intently as he speaks, but finds himself forced to turn away quickly from the sense of danger the man exudes.

omnitricks

First Post
The tengu took a seat at the bar not the least bit disappointed by what he heard and replied "hopefully they come soon for the health of all our pockets. With the seasoned adventurers away, it would be good for us since there would be less competition" before ordering something for himself. Adding in to the conversation Paskell mentioned in passing "I remember my first adventure. Not the greatest but at least I got paid and got a great trophy out of it" pointing to the white cape he wore.

[sblock=Head up]Don't mind me, I'll be lurking until something new opens up for my level unless that takes months XD[/sblock]

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Siddhartha eyes narrow as he gives a hard look at the bird man. A glare not filled with malice or intimidation, but teeming of curiosity and wonder.

Anastrace

First Post
Erin Vaneese

175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped.png A tall, well built dark skinned tiefling walks into the inn. Her tail twitching back and forth, seemingly with a mind of it's own. Her blue and gold robes seem fancy at first, but upon further inspection show signs of heavy wear. Her long black hair and a pair of glasses cover her eyes, but a faint burn mark is visible over them. She approaches the bar and sets down her pack wearily. "I'm looking for work, and whiskey. The order doesn't matter to me. Think you can oblige bartender?" She says quietly.

grtrtle

First Post
Wilmorn, human male

Wilmorn looks up at the newcomer, and stares. A...what is she? The amount of new information to take in and process nearly overwhelms him as his glance travels from the burn mark down to the tail. Wilmorn thought he had seen it all in his travels with Master Martin. A short time at the Inn has more than dispelled the illusion.

Despite the quietness with which the tiefling speaks, the strange tone irritates Wilmorn near to stun. He tears his attention away with the help of the irritation, and gulps involuntarily. He quickly picks up his mug for a drink and downs it, only to realize it is empty. Flustered, the poor woebegone ranger sits with an empty mug lifted, a confused and slightly flushed look upon his face.

Remove ads