TCotM: Vanitri's Idylls

Bront

The man with the probe
"I wish I was Lex, but too much is at stake for me to take the chance."

He gives her a tender kiss. "I'll be back, I promise you."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You'd better!" Elektra agrees, "You and Eirian are riding out then? I could Teleport you part of the way if you'll wait for me to get my spells tomorrow."

Bront

The man with the probe
"That would save some time. Sure, I can wait." Vanitri watches Lex drift back off to sleep and then gathers his things and gathers stuff for Eirian before he grabs some sleep as well.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vanitri gathers his things and some gear for Eirian, and then he finds his body--now re-developed from teen to twenties, reasonably tired, so he drifts off to sleep.*

*Vanitri finds Eirian grazing at the edge of the camp. Elektra has headed out there as well, having woken up earlier than he.*

"Okay, ready? I can either Teleport us twice and then you'll be able to find your way just a few hundred miles to Orussus and I'll rest out there for another day before I can return to the caravan, or I could leave you a bit further and Teleport myself back here. Which would you prefer?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri winces, "No. How about that little town by the tower? Think you can get there? You know it well enough from the stories."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh...you don't know where we are, do you? That amnesia...how strange. But you should have been able to tell since I can get to Ravenblight and not Orussus that we're up north--that little town, Briarton, is even farther from here than Orussus."

Remove ads