• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tears for Twilight Hollow OOC

Endur

First Post
For character history, as much as you can write. Including surviving family members, where you grew up, etc.

Basically, the game is going to begin with the party of do-gooders traveling on the roads through the poor farmlands west of the Sunset Mountains. The followers of Ilmater in the party have been helping the poor and the sick in a sort of pilgramage. The next village they plan to visit in the village of Twilight Hollow (which has a temple of Ilmater).

The non-followers of Ilmater in the party can have whatever motivation they like to travel on the roads. Although "getting rich" is highly unlikely.

Endur

First Post
Yes, you can use stuff from the Book of Exalted Deeds.

The Martyred Champion of Ilmater PRC from the player's guide to Faerun is available.

Also, in the Player's Guide to Faerun, is the Initiate of Ilmater feat, which gives access to 3 Ilmater only spells and allows extra healing to be transformed into temporary hit points. (i.e. healing somebody who is not injured turns into temporary hit points).

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Endur, I have a request. May I use anything from the Book of Exalted Deeds? I don't have anything specific in mind, but I think some of the feats or spells might be very appropriate.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm afraid I do not have access to the Player's Guide to Faerun. But I would much appreciate it if someone could shoot me the information on the Ilmater-related things. barrow@iastate.edu

Endur, thanks for letting me use the BoED.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I'm afraid I do not have access to the Player's Guide to Faerun. But I would much appreciate it if someone could shoot me the information on the Ilmater-related things.

Endur, I can do this with a scanner if you want me too. :)

edit: oh well never got word... PrC is done. Missed the feat.

Edit 2: feats and relevant spells are done also.

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
General notes about Ilmater.

Paladin Orders
Companions of the Noble Heart
Holy Warriors of Suffering
Order of the Golden Cup
Order of the Lambent Rose

Monk Orders
Disciples of St. Sollars the Twice Martyred
Followers of the Unhindered Path
Disciples of St. Morgan the Taciturn
Sisters of St. Jasper of the Rocks

The temple of Ilmater in Twilight Hollow is dedicated to Saint Tylis and is protected by members of the "Holy Warriors of Suffering."

There are many Saints in Ilmater's church. None of the PCs are certain why Tylis was a saint other than for doing "good deeds".

Endur

First Post
Shenanigans said:
How should we roll HP?
Hit points are max for first level and half for all other levels. i.e. a fighter gets 10 + con for 1st level, and 5 + con for all other levels.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads