• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Tears of the Burning Sky" delayed

Ruavel

First Post
my group will be lucky if we get through the Scouring of Gate Pass by the end of August given I'm about to head back to Uni...

...but like all the other GMs here, I love reading through this material ahead of schedule. It's quality stuff!!! :D

Volaran

First Post
I do agree with those who have said they'd prefer to wait for a quality adventure. We're having a ball playing through the campaign.

That said, since it is now late July, assuming Tears of the Burning Sky is still going to be out by month's end, are we still likely to get The Trial of Echoed Souls by the end of August?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Volaran said:
I

That said, since it is now late July, assuming Tears of the Burning Sky is still going to be out by month's end, are we still likely to get The Trial of Echoed Souls by the end of August?

Yup, it's in layout - we're on (belated) schedule for that.

takasi

First Post
We've been playing since March and we're only now finishing up the Indomitable Fire Forest of Innetondar. I would rather see a quality product.

Remove ads