Ted Lasso (Apple+)

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
They won awards so I decided to watch it. OMG! Love it. Anyone is watching the show?

I have to say with Fondation, For All Mankind, Ted Lasso and Mythic Quest I'm glad to have the service for free, for one year, because I bought a new MAC.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
They won awards so I decided to watch it. OMG! Love it. Anyone is watching the show?

I have to say with Fondation, For All Mankind, Ted Lasso and Mythic Quest I'm glad to have the service for free, for one year, because I bought a new MAC.

You mean the show with all the Emmies?

Oh yeah. It's really fun. The best thing? It makes you feel good people.

It's sort of ... the anti-Seinfeld!

....not that there's anything wrong with that ....

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I'm not a fan of Seinfeld. Changed channel every time it came on.

You're not the only one. Personally, I love Seinfeld (because of course I do), but my partner can't take more than an episode because "They're all just mean."

I do love some Lasso, though!

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Halfway in seasons 2. Still excellent. Watched the Christmas special. 'Sexy Christmas' not so sexy LOL! Best laid plans don't always turn out like you wanted.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
s2 is finished now. Definitely darker than s1, and Nate!

Also what’s going on with Nate’s hair? It turns white over the course of the season.

Didn’t much like that weird “Beard After Hours” episode. Felt like a very different show.

Can’t wait for s3. Still one of the best things on TV.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
s2 is finished now. Definitely darker than s1, and Nate!

Also what’s going on with Nate’s hair? It turns white over the course of the season.

Didn’t much like that weird “Beard After Hours” episode. Felt like a very different show.

Can’t wait for s3. Still one of the best things on TV.
Beard after hours was filler when apple asked for two more episodes.... As was the Christmas one.

The actor who plays Nate had a great Twitter post discussing the hair and other things they did during the year to foreshadow what was coming.

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Beard After Hours was really weird.

Nate! the Spitting the Cobra! Is the hair a metaphor for shedding his old skin? 🙃

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.

Spoiler: Ted Lasso is an American and he doesn't really understand soccer.

Remove ads