Pathfinder 1E tell me about the unique fiends of pathfinder?

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
I would like to know as a dnd player about the less stereotypical fiends that pathfinder invented as I am honestly curious?
I know there are divs and asura and some others but not much about them can anyone explain?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I would like to know as a dnd player about the less stereotypical fiends that pathfinder invented as I am honestly curious?
I know there are divs and asura and some others but not much about them can anyone explain?
That's a rather broad question; are you asking about what other categories of evil planar creatures Pathfinder has, besides the usual demons/devils/daemons/demodands? Because other than divs and asuras, there's qlippoths and onis, along with evil creatures that already existed but Pathfinder expanded upon, such as rakshasas and kytons.

Last edited:

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
That's a rather broad question; are ou asking about what other categories of evil planar creatures Pathfinder has, besides the usual demons/devils/daemons/demodands? Because other than divs and asuras, there's qlippoths and onis, along with evil creatures that already existed but Pathfinder expanded upon, such as rakshasas and kytons.
yes I would like to know about the:
divs
asuras
onis
rakshasas
kytons
the less stereotypical options.

Remove ads