• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Terminator #20 TSCC: To the Lighthouse/Season 2.2009

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
connor1.jpg

To the Lighthouse

Writers:Natalie Chaidez

Director:Guy Ferland

Stars:Lena Headey (Sarah Connor)
Garret Dillahunt (Cromartie)
Leven Rambin (Riley)
Shirley Manson (Catherine Weaver)
Brian Austin Green (Derek Reese)
Richard T. Jones (Agent James Ellison)
Summer Glau (Cameron Phillips)
Thomas Dekker (John Connor)

Recurring Role: Dean Winters (Charley Dixon)
Shane Edelman (Matt Murch)
Mackenzie Smith (Savannah Weaver)

Guest Star: Dominic Flores (Male Nurse)
Massi Furlan (Delivery Man #2)
Luisa Vitor (Receptionist)
Gina Gallego (Dr. Martinez)
John DeVito (Young John)

Sarah hides John with Charley Dixon, the only person she thinks she can trust. Meanwhile, Derek struggles to work together with Cameron, and someone compromises John Henry, putting Catherine Weaver's efforts at risk

Last edited:

Fast Learner

First Post
If this was your first episode, I suspect you'd just be confused and bored.

If you've been watching all along, though, woo-hoo! Other Cyberdyne-based AI on the internet, John Henry accepting the idea of breaking the rules (which obviously could include the rule about human life being sacred), and some group (the other AI, presumably, and the progenitor of Skynet) having a well-coordinated plan to wipe out Sarah et al.

So, my assumption now: The T-1000 called Catherine Weaver (played by Shirley Manson) was sent back to create an earlier-forming AI splinter group than whatever formed in the USS Jimmy Carter timeline.

If this was your first episode, I suspect you'd just be confused and bored.

If you've been watching all along, though, woo-hoo! Other Cyberdyne-based AI on the internet, John Henry accepting the idea of breaking the rules (which obviously could include the rule about human life being sacred), and some group (the other AI, presumably, and the progenitor of Skynet) having a well-coordinated plan to wipe out Sarah et al.

So, my assumption now: The T-1000 called Catherine Weaver (played by Shirley Manson) was sent back to create an earlier-forming AI splinter group than whatever formed in the USS Jimmy Carter timeline.

Certainly very interesting things are going on!

I am not sure the plan was that well thought out - they underestimated the resident Terminator, Sarah Connor and even Charley.

But on the other hand, if one thinks about it - they don't really know all that much about all of them. They have kept a low profile - even in the more action heavy scenes - and few people survive meeting them to tell the tale (and when they survive, they don't really understand much of it, and have little interesting to tell anything, too.)

No one so far seems to have all the pieces of the puzzle...

Fast Learner

First Post
I am not sure the plan was that well thought out - they underestimated the resident Terminator, Sarah Connor and even Charley.

But on the other hand, if one thinks about it - they don't really know all that much about all of them. They have kept a low profile - even in the more action heavy scenes - and few people survive meeting them to tell the tale (and when they survive, they don't really understand much of it, and have little interesting to tell anything, too.)

No one so far seems to have all the pieces of the puzzle...

It seemed as well-coordinated as it could reasonably be. They knew where everyone was, despite folks working hard to stay hidden, and they had some clever plans for taking them out. That under-the-van taser thing was pretty clever, and the plan to take out Cameron seemed pretty good, despite its complete failure. :D

Asmo

First Post
Interesting episode - now we know that the scene in the van with the security guard was real and not just a dream. I wonder when that happened, though - she should have remembered him when they meet at the plant?

Asmo

dravot

First Post
Interesting episode - now we know that the scene in the van with the security guard was real and not just a dream. I wonder when that happened, though - she should have remembered him when they meet at the plant?

Asmo

I figured that the scene in the van happened after the scene in the plant. Dunno.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads