• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Test the dice roller

doghead

thotd
So, yeah. Cannot edit existing rolls which come up as roll0, roll1. Which is a good thing. Don't seem to be able to add new rolls into the post via the edit function either.

[sblock=Test Rolls in Spoiler Tags]I like to keep the OOC stuff hidden in IC threads, so lets see how this goes:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[/sblock]

Edit: So, they seemed to work except for the 4d6b3, which just worked as a 4d6 roll.

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Doesn't appear to like exploding dice.

All of the above were {rollo}1d6{/roll}. I figured that if one or more of the results came up with a value greater than 6, the exploding dice function was working.

[rollvo]3d6[/roll]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Doesn't appear to like exploding dice.

All of the above were {rollo}1d6{/roll}. I figured that if one or more of the results came up with a value greater than 6, the exploding dice function was working.

[rollvo]3d6[/roll]

In most of your pots there, your closing tag is different to your opening tag. If you use {rollo} you close with {/ rollo} not {/roll}. Same with {rollv}.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]