• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thanks, Kenzer and Company!

Wolfspider

Explorer
I just got my copy of the D20 adventure Root of All Evil, and I just wanted to thank Kenzer and Company for giving away copies of the book a couple weeks ago. I've been flipping through it all morning, just marvelling at how well put together the book is. Very beautiful. I'll dive into the adventure proper later on.

I also got a nice poster and a little booklet giving an overview of Kalamar. :D

Yeah, I guess this should be in the D20 games section, but I just wanted to let everyone know how pleased I am.

Thanks, Kenzer and Company!

Wicht

Hero
When were they giving these away free and how did I miss out on it :( pout

I have been contemplating getting that module for over a month

Wolfspider

Explorer
Well, those of you who bought it definitely got your money's worth. It looks like a great adventure. I'll definitely be picking up the other adventures in the series and maybe other books as well.

Hey! This was all a plot to get me to buy books, wasn't it? :eek:

:D

CrusaderX

First Post
I received mine in the mail today as well, and would like to thank the good folks at Kenzer & Company for the free product. Nice work!

Wicht

Hero
CrusaderX said:
I received mine in the mail today as well, and would like to thank the good folks at Kenzer & Company for the free product. Nice work!

Once more...

when and how did you get it free and are they still available?

CrusaderX

First Post
Someone from Kenzer & Company was on the EN boards a week or so ago, and said that the first 10 people to email him a request would get the adventure for free. It was just a one-day thing, but who knows, they might do it again.

I just want to throw out a big thank you as well. I recieved my copy in the mail yesterday. I will look at it more this weekend but just glancing at it, it looks to be very nicely put together.

Thanks Kenzer!

Attachments

• DnD_ADVL.png
    DnD_ADVL.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 15,696

Remove ads