The 3.X Martial Arcanist Database

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I was planning on doing so myself, eventually...

when I had time...

y'know...

when I got "a round tuit."

So, yeah! If you've got the info and the ability, feel free- I'm grateful for the helping hands!

I'm also planning on alphabetizing the spells at each level...again, as time permits.

It's rare that I have a spare round tuits, but this afternoon is an exception. :) Added a few hyperlinks to start with.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Eldritch Knight is a definite martial arcane caster prc but it does not enable armored casting.

Edited OP to clarify.

Those PrCls listed definitely suit martial arcanists, but don't necessarily have armored casting. For example, A Ftr4/Bard4/EK4 will be able to cast in armor just as easily as if he were just a Ftr6/Bard6, but he'll have more spells and a higher BAB.

Eventually, I may separate the inherently armored casting PrCls from the ones that merely facilitate being a martial arcanist...but some will be tricky, like the Enlightened Fist.

Aran Thule

First Post
Great thread, very useful for my Pal/Sorc

I would like to mention two other PrC that can help the arcane caster.
Dragon Devotee: Races of the dragon
5 levels which give the draconic template as well as:
2 caster levels of sorc
No armour check casting 0 or 1st level spells
2 fighter feats or damage bonus (if skilled in sneak attack for example)
Dragon Disciple SRD:Dragon Disciple - D&D Wiki
10 levels that give half dragon template as well as:
Blindsense
Wings
Bonus spells

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Added some more sources, and added Daggerspell Mage under PrC list. Any PrC that gives medium BAB and 8 caster levels can't be that bad, can it? Feel free to remove if you disagree, Danny.

Remove ads