The Accord

Kisuke_Kurosaki

First Post
You all start at Ghostwood Keep, sitting at the gate while the guards check your credentials as well as maitain the tentative order and peace that hangs precariously over this new treaty between all the nations of the Accordlands.

The Keep buzzes with a nervous energy as everyone is on edge with guards eyeing evryone suspiciously, including their own comrades fearing assassins from all corners.

You sit at a small camp made for those not rich or famous enough to get a named invitation, trading stories,news, and even gossip as you sit around the campfire waiting for the guards to open the gates to the general public.

Theroc

First Post
In the camp, mostly alone and grinding his greataxe along a nearby grindstone was a Dwarf with a shaggy beard which made it obvious that he only took a moment to care for it sparingly, with dark brown eyes that seemed to regard his surroundings rather stoically. Around his belt was a thick cordlike substance, which appeared to be wormhide, and his hands were adorned with gauntlets which appeared clawed and entirely not crafted by any local smith. He observed his surroundings silently, awaiting his entry to the keep.

[sblock=OOC]
Kisuke, would it be possible for you to setup a Rogue's Gallery for this game, so I can move Arok's profile there, rather than hunt in the OOC thread each time I need to reference him? I'd appreciate it.[/sblock]

hellrazor111

First Post
Pacing around one of the fires is a robed human. He has been muttering to himself since he started, something about how important things are and having to wait. After about half an hour, he finally takes a seat near a dwarf working on an axe. Setting a dark staff in his lap, he pulls out a thick book and begins studying the words and symbols contained within. After a moment he starts watching the dwarf, studying his movements and actions before saying, "I can't believe they're making us wait, this is a monumental occasion that will be known through generations and we have to wait for those rich fools. Sorry, I've forgot to introduce myself, the name's Alexander."
The human throws back his hood, the pale skin a contrast to the black hair on his head.

Kisuke_Kurosaki

First Post
An old wizened gnome crreeps up to the pair and starts talking to them.
"You don't know the half of it sonny, bigger things than this are at work, BIGGER THINGS!" he cackles as he creeps off into the shadows.

Willette

First Post
Lyre plays tug of war with Trask using a bone the mutt had found on the way to the keep, while Gwynn naps nearby. However, weighing in at 8 times Lyre's weight, it is more Trask who plays with him.

Theroc

First Post
"I can't believe they're making us wait, this is a monumental occasion that will be known through generations and we have to wait for those rich fools. Sorry, I've forgot to introduce myself, the name's Alexander."

"Arok Morenga. And the size of the occasion doesn't matter much, does it? The keep was never fully open to all... Or was it?" The Dwarf replied simply, not looking up as he continued working on his greataxe a few moments, before switching to his Dwarven Waraxe, sharpening it's blade as well.

Kisuke_Kurosaki

First Post
"Listen up, Maggots." the guard yells."You are now being sponsored. So behave yourselves or be executed for treason once you enter these gates."

A well-dressed noble enters from behind the guard absolutely beaming."Excellent, La Hashan's orbit predicted great heroes and this is more than I could have hoped for. Although a dwarf was not foreseen in the omens, but astrology and tarot are never an exact science are they?"
The noble says as he flourishes with a bow, his multitude of robes falling into each other.

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
As a note Kisuke, Arok has prepared the Rageclaw soulmeld and the Wormtail Belt Soulmeld. His Essentia will be invested in the wormtail belt, making his natural AC 2.[/sblock]

Arok grumbles at the insult, bristling visibly but not becoming violent. As the other man turned to him, he chuckled. "I'm not the type you generally forsee..."

Arok then placed his waraxe back on his waist, his greataxe being held in his left hand as they walked, looking about for any obvious threat.

Kisuke_Kurosaki

First Post
"Twas simply an omen. Nothing meant by it, but I do have need of your 6 diverse skill sets, it appears the deck is not full yet.But we have to wait for my last 3 trumps."The noble said apologetically, bowing to the offended dwarf to show his sincerity, yet appearing anxious at the 3 missing people.

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
The insult I meant was the guard calling Arok a maggot. He's being perfectly polite, if a bit coarse/gruff, with the noble/robed guy. Apologies if I made that unclear before.[/sblock]

Remove ads