• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

The Arcanum RPG Kickstarter Announcement

TJ Wright

Villager

[Update] I canceled the Kickstarter once I became aware that there was another game called The Arcanum, and I didn’t want to steal their name.

My name is T.J. Wright, founder and creator of Grand Library Publishing. I would like to announce my first RPG Kickstarter: The Arcanum RPG

The Arcanum RPG is a Role Playing Game with unique elements such as: A redefined Combat System with Wounds instead of Hit Points, The ability to create your own Spells, and a Background system, instead of Classes, allowing you to create more unique characters.

Last edited:

Advertisement