The Banewarrens

King_Stannis

Explorer
Monte At Home said:
August for the print version. And it will be $17.95.

wow that's a pretty good price for a module this big. still glad i downloaded it, though.

i'll also add to the kudos, from what i've been able to read so far it seems like a clever idea, expertly executed. that is usually the case with monte.

JoeGKushner

First Post
King_Stannis said:

i see where you're coming from, but a bound version could end up being close to $30. i myself will get the PDF version, cheapskate that i am. ;)

From what I see, it's going to be less than $20. The ink and paper could potentially cost the extra monies. The PDF has other advantages though like selective printing and it can be thrown out and stored on disk instead of taking up precious bookspace.

I think both versions have advantages, and if you're interested in the product you should decide for yourself what's best for you. That's why we do it in two formats--to give people a choice.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Not to mention help advertise the fact you have two different versions to some degree, PLUS you can do some editing quicker with the PDFs. Still I prefer printed material. I enjoy tactile contact with my reading materials.

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
How I Printed The Banewarrens

Here is an alternative for printing out The Banewarrens if you don't want to burn all that printer ink. I uploaded mine using the Kinkonet Web Order service and had it printed out double-sided and spiral bound at my local Kinkos. It did cost me $16.95 to have it done, but I am pleased with the results and I still have the PDF as an archive.

Weeble

First Post
Re: How I Printed The Banewarrens

AnthonyRoberson said:
Here is an alternative for printing out The Banewarrens if you don't want to burn all that printer ink. I uploaded mine using the Kinkonet Web Order service and had it printed out double-sided and spiral bound at my local Kinkos. It did cost me $16.95 to have it done, but I am pleased with the results and I still have the PDF as an archive.

so $26.95?

Staffan

Legend
Re: How I Printed The Banewarrens

AnthonyRoberson said:
That makes the total cost around $27... I am pretty sure I saw a post from Monte to the effect that the book would cost less than $20 when published in hardcopy.

Remove ads