The Banewarrens

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Just so you know, I have created a forum for the adventure on my site, like I did with Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. This forum is specifically for DMs running the adventure or planning to, to exchange ideas, ask questions, and post campaign stories. The RttToEE forum is a lot of fun and has been really rewarding and helpful for those who have taken part.

http://pub58.ezboard.com/fokayyourturnfrm22

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I'm sure this will be a fun and interesting adventure, and I'll be buying it in some form, I'm sure (I'm a very satisfied purchaser of BoEM 1&2 already). The feedback I'm interested in hearing is whether I should download & print now, or wait a few more months for the printed-and-bound version. While I like the instant gratification of pdf downloads, it sounds like this is such a big adventure that it might be worth waiting & plunking down a few extra dollars for the bound version.

In any case, congrats Monte! (Tomorrow, get back to work on the Book of Hallowed Might!)

King_Stannis

Explorer
Eridanis said:
I'm sure this will be a fun and interesting adventure, and I'll be buying it in some form, I'm sure (I'm a very satisfied purchaser of BoEM 1&2 already). The feedback I'm interested in hearing is whether I should download & print now, or wait a few more months for the printed-and-bound version. While I like the instant gratification of pdf downloads, it sounds like this is such a big adventure that it might be worth waiting & plunking down a few extra dollars for the bound version...

i see where you're coming from, but a bound version could end up being close to $30. i myself will get the PDF version, cheapskate that i am. ;)

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Monte,

OK, I read through it last night and can only say: Outstanding!
Yet another winner bolts from the Malhavoc stable.

I must admit that my appetite has been whetted for a primer on Ptolus, if not the full "city book/campaign setting" treatment. I've enjoyed the Ptolus tales on your website but Banewarrens makes it even more attractive as a campaign setting.

Now, how about a level 1-6 mega-adventure to precede Banewarrens? :)

Cheers
NPP

Ashy

First Post
Simply top shelf and tarmy!!!! :D Ashy says - "If you ain't skeeged this chant yet, cutters - what'cha waiting fer?"

Remove ads