The Batman Trailer

Zardnaar

Legend
Yeah, that movie is a classic. So much fun. I also enjoy the 90's Batman btw (although a lot of its miniature shots don't hold up). Apparently Michael Keaton will be returning in the role of Bruce Wayne in the upcoming Flash movie, which I am really excited for. Of all the Batmans that we've had, I feel Keaton is the best Bruce Wayne. Because Batman and Bruce Wayne are two different characters in my view. Christian Bale was a pretty good Batman, but not as convincing as Keaton's Bruce Wayne.

Confession here super hero comics weren't such a thing. You could get them but grew up with more British ones, Commando, War, Beano, Buster, Whizzzer and Chips.

So when I saw the Batman logo I didn't see the vat but the golden part.

Thought it was a mouth with tonsils or something.

But yeah the 1989 and Christian Bale ones are my favorite Batman movies.

Pattinson has a tough job ahead of him. I don't envy Robert Pattinson at all. Those are some heavy boots to fill. No matter how good/bad he plays the part, people are always going to compare him to the Batman's that have come before (and we've had some great ones).

I hope he finds a way to make the role his own, and gives his own unique twist on the two characters.

Zardnaar

Legend
Pattinson has a tough job ahead of him. I don't envy Robert Pattinson at all. Those are some heavy boots to fill. No matter how good/bad he plays the part, people are always going to compare him to the Batman's that have come before (and we've had some great ones).

I hope he finds a way to make the role his own, and gives his own unique twist on the two characters.

Nope might be the wrong casting choice.

He's got the acting chops but yeah Twilight effect.

Ryujin

Legend
Truth be told, I'd really like to see what John Cusack could do with the role of an older Batman. He'd likely be great at playing a dilettante Bruce Wayne and he's something like 6'2", so would stack up well against the usual short Hollywood actors.

EDIT Come to think of it he'd be great casting for a reprisal of the 1960s Adam West tonge-in-cheek Batman. "Gross Point Blank" shows that.

Remove ads