The Best Campaign Management Software for Tabletop RPGs

Ive been looking for a post like this. Thankyou!

Do you have any suggestions for creating large amounts of maps which can then be stored and later put on screen to be interacted with?

Also do you have any suggestions for character creators that can manage 3 and 3.5 pcs and automatically make adjustments based on feats templates or spells added from various 3 and 3.5 sources?

Also ive tried using a few character creators before like mythweavers i just keep finding problems with them. An example would be that mythweavers deletes a lot of values or notes occasionally. Or doesnt have sections for some things. Sometimes major things like not having enough room for spells known when a wizard is optimizing for max number known for instance.

I think im going to use world anvil btw. Id heard the name before but didnt really know what it was. Now that i do know im going to check it out.

I was about to add Scabard as well. It's way of linking content is (as far as I can tell) unique and really really helpful. We ended up using OP again after all, as Scabard is lacking a dedicated way of allowing players to write session reports. But otherwise it's pretty good stuff.

mrgdawg

Villager
Try Kanka. Its a lot like world anvil only easier to use and its also free.

JozanDevis

Villager
Also recommend Chronica. It's a more recent management tool in comparison, but I have found it to have a lot of good features for keeping everything sensible. Bonus points, it was created and is maintained by dedicated gamers!

austin59

First Post
Also recommend Chronica. It's a more recent management tool in comparison, but I have found it to have a lot of good features for keeping everything sensible. Bonus points, it was created and is maintained by dedicated gamers!
MyFirstPremierCard
It's way of linking content is (as far as I can tell) unique and really really helpful. We ended up using OP again after all, as Scabard is lacking a dedicated way of allowing players to write session reports. But otherwise it's pretty good stuff.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases